Key features of all machines
- Shorter cycle times through four-axis machining
- Less investment required in sensors, as the machine axes are direct driven and the machine’s control system is of the latest design
- Short setting and resetting times owing to great machine accessibility and operator friendliness
- Less operator intervention (tailstock and steady are CN-controlled, the turrets can be accessed directly)
- The vertical construction of the machine and the resulting free chip flow prevent the creation of chip clusters
- Less expense for automation and peripherals
- Raw-part and finished component storage form an integral part of the machine
- Reduced idle times through cycle time-concurrent loading and unloading
- The machine can be used as a stand-alone or in a production line
- The compact, vertical construction of the machine makes for a small footprint
Want to know more?
Let us present you all the possibilities and special features of EMAG machines and help you choose the best option for your needs!